Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Week!

I was so excited to get to start school this year. I spent all summer trying to prepare my heart and mind for this! I have 13 kinders that represent 12 different countries: Korea, China, Japan, England, Canada, Romania, Taiwan, South Africa, America, Hong Kong, Germany, & Colombia. It is definitely an interesting mix & I love them all!


These are the activities we did to get started!


We made tissue paper Rainbow Fish, & added jewels for some blinging scales. 

We read & watched Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!

And then completed this FREEBIE! from TPT!
I let my littles use alphabet stickers on their Chicka Chicka trees. 

And we made these super sweet School is Cool pictures of ourselves. These were free too! I love free :) 
The link is here!

We survived the first week! Only 3 that don't understand English, 1 crier, & 1 bloody nose. I'd say that was quite successful :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment